If you’re running a nonprofit organization, your employees and volunteers can significantly benefit from a wide array of tools with Microsoft 365 for non profit. These tools are online document editing, real-time integration, email, and video conferencing, including top-notch cloud solutions to assist the volunteers in collaborating and making major disparities worldwide.
Here is detailed information about different MS Office 365 nonprofit plans and pricing. Let’s get straight to it.
What does Microsoft 365 Non Profit Provide?
MS 365 makes NGOs capable of coordinating with employees, volunteers, and partners. To guide them in carrying on with their objectives, Microsoft launches its Office 365 productivity suite highly affordable to eligible nonprofits. Its benefits are -
● Identical features to those of the installed Office suite.
● A hosted email with different degrees of storage:
● 50 GB of free storage options available per user, including Business Premium, Business Essentials, and E1 licenses.
● Endless archiving and maximized security features, such as E3 & E5 licenses.
● For F1 licenses, 2 GB of free storage.
● The cloud’s collaborative, on-demand accessibility.
● Enhanced data and file protection through expanded security features.
Qualified NGOs and nonprofits can get discounted pricing while buying Small Business and Office 365 Enterprise Licensing. As nonprofits possess different cutting-edge technology requirements and come in distinct sizes, let’s look at the 5 best licensing plans of Microsoft Office 365 to mix and match as per your staffing needs.
What is included in the Office 365 nonprofit plans?
Before diving into the pricing plan of Microsoft Office 365 for non profit, let’s consider the features, which are the following:
● Daily data backup.
● Free-of-cost end-user support.
● 1TB of online storage.
● 24/7 support via chat, phone, and email.
● Tier-1 partner expertise.
● Completely automatic updates.
● Savings on IT expenses.
● Online knowledge base.
Opting for the right Microsoft Office 365 for non profit plans
The discounted pricing plans for MS Office 365 are the following:
Name of the plan & Pricing
Microsoft Office 365 E1: $2.50
Microsoft Office 365 E3: $5.75
Microsoft Office 365 E5: $15.20
Microsoft 365 Business Premium: $5.50
Microsoft 365 Business Standard: $3
Is there a free Microsoft Office 365 for non profit plan available?
Two best free Office 365 nonprofit plans are there, which are for small and mid-sized companies and another one for larger companies. So, the free versions are known as the donation plans:
● Office 365 Nonprofit E1 (up to 2,000 users)
● Office 365 Nonprofit Business Essentials (up to 300 users)
These programs provide nonprofits exposure to some of the same Microsoft products used by Fortune 500 firms and are completely free forever.
To take advantage of a nonprofit offer, it’s required to register your company via Microsoft. Although there are some restrictions to the free Office 365 features, you still receive a fantastic cloud-based work package with a 99.9% uptime guarantee. All Office 365 apps meet HIPAA, FISMA, and EU compliance standards.
Lastly, if you get approved for Microsoft 365 for non profit offers, you can purchase commercial offers anytime.